Ensure Justice And Fair Compensation For Your Injuries
It’s not uncommon to feel overwhelmed after an accident, especially if you are injured. You may be laid up in the hospital, unable to work or provide for your family. Making matters worse are the constant calls from the insurance company and mounting medical bills you haven’t yet figured out how you’re going to pay. Someone else’s negligence shouldn’t become your burden, which is where the attorneys at Mularski, Bonham, Dittmer, Phillips & Steele, LLC, can help.
Since 2009, our law firm has been helping accident victims throughout central Ohio relieve the stress of handling legal matters by being their support and guide through the process. We have more than 100 years of combined legal experience we use to carefully review accident reports, witness testimony, medical records and more to determine what happened, who is at fault and how much compensation is owed to our clients.
We will be with you every step of the way, making sure you understand your rights and legal options and that you’re getting what you need to recover from your injuries.
Effective Counsel In Any Situation For Any Injury
Our extensive experience handling a wide range of personal injury claims has taught our lawyers that injuries are possible after any accident, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Including rollover, rear-end, head-on, multivehicle and single-vehicle crashes
- Distracted driving accidents — Including texting and driving, drunk driving and fatigued driving
- Drunk driving accidents — Involving drug or alcohol impairment
- General negligence — Including passenger vehicle drivers, commercial vehicle drivers and trucking companies
- Product defects and failures — Including tire blowouts, electrical and system failures, unsafe vehicle designs and more
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents — Including collisions in crosswalks, in bike lanes and along the side of the street and in shoulders
- Workplace accidents — Involving employer negligence, third-party negligence and unsafe working conditions
- Accidents on another person’s property — Including slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall accidents, dog bites, pool accidents, assaults and other incidents resulting from property owner negligence
While cuts and bruises are common injuries suffered in minor accidents, the more serious the accident, the more serious the injuries. Life-changing injuries are not uncommon and can include:
- Broken bones
- Multiple fractures
- Damage to internal organs
- Nerve damage
- Head injuries
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Burn injuries
- Wrongful death
Our lawyers understand that these types of injuries can end up costing you a lot of money both now and later. From medical bills to lost wages, day care expenses to long-term physical therapy, you may accumulate many expenses that the at-fault party is liable for.
We can help you assess the full extent of your needs — including costs associated with a permanent disability, loss of employment, loss of companionship, and pain and suffering — to make sure your present and future needs are addressed in a settlement offer.
We Can Help You Tackle The Process Ahead
While you focus on recovering from your injuries, let the compassionate, skilled and dedicated legal team at our firm handle the process of gathering paperwork, reviewing your medical records, negotiating with insurance adjusters and securing the compensation you need and deserve. We’re known for taking action immediately after an accident to ensure that your rights and best interests are protected and that you don’t feel pressured into accepting a lowball offer that doesn’t adequately address your situation.
We will keep you informed at every turn and let you know what to expect at each stage of your claim. We’re ready and able to answer any question, including these frequently asked questions. If negotiations break down, you can rest assured knowing that we will put our litigation experience to work for you to advocate for the best possible outcome.
We Will Help You In Your Time Of Need
Our mission is simple at Mularski, Bonham, Dittmer, Phillips & Steele, LLC: to hold at-fault parties accountable for their negligence and your injuries. We will make sure justice is served and you get what you need to get back to your life.
If you would like to learn more about your legal options, call our Gahanna office at 614-800-2400 to schedule a free 30-minute consultation. You may also reach us online through our contact form. Simply send us a brief message about your case and we will get back to you in a timely manner.