A Depth Of Experience In Multiple Areas Of Law
For nearly 10 years, Mularski, Bonham, Dittmer, Phillips & Steele, LLC, has been helping individuals, families and businesses manage everything from simple to complex legal matters throughout the Gahanna area, Franklin County and surrounding counties. We care deeply about our clients and always maintain a focus on securing the best possible outcome for each situation at hand.
With more than 100 years of combined experience across a range of practice areas, our lawyers have the tools and skills to handle almost any legal matter, including:
- Business law — Including small-business matters, business formation, contract drafting, dispute resolution and business litigation
- Family law — Including divorce, child custody, child support and adoption law
- Personal injury — Including automobile accidents and injuries, slip-and-fall accidents, and wrongful death
- Estate planning — Including wills, trusts, guardianships and probate
- Insurance law — Including automobile insurance, property insurance and property damage claims
- Civil litigation
- Real estate
- Tort law
- Criminal law — Including DUI/OVI offenses, drug charges, white collar crimes, property crimes, theft, violent crimes, misdemeanors and felony offenses, and death penalty cases
Our Approach — Your Experience — The Benefits You Receive
Because of the diverse backgrounds of our attorneys and the considerable experience each one has in each area of law, we are uniquely equipped to handle a range of issues, including those that cross over into multiple areas of law. We can address just about all of your legal needs so you do not have to speak with another lawyer or retain the services of another firm.
Additional benefits of working with our firm include our personal attention to detail, our compassion for and dedication to our clients, our competence and skill at the negotiation table and in the courtroom, our efficiency when resolving matters, and our reasonable rates.
While we always provide our clients with the same level of high-quality service, no two cases are ever handled or resolved using the same strategy. We tailor our counsel and services to meet your needs, best interests and goals to ensure that the outcome is right for you, not someone else.
Resolve Your Legal Matters Efficiently With Our Help
Whether you’re an individual who has been injured in a car accident, a family going through divorce, a business owner facing costly litigation, or anything in between, our attorneys have the experience and prowess to resolve matters efficiently and in a cost-effective manner.