Ms. Mulligan graduated from Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Arts in 2013 and Capital University Law School. She is admitted to practice in the state of Ohio. Ms. Mulligan focuses her practice on Probate Administration and Estate Planning, as well as Probate Litigation, such as will contests. The remainder of her practice is focused on personal injury, civil litigation and homeowner and condominium association law.
Attorney Advertising. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Probate Administration & Litigation and Estate Planning 50%
- Litigation 25%
- Homeowner and Condominium Association Law 25%
- Ohio, 2019
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. - 2019
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Major: Criminology and International Studies